Covid-19 Vaccine Information
Please review the appropriate Fact Sheet for the child receiving the vaccine.
Complete the Consent Form and bring it to your appointment to help expedite your time in the office.
Pediatricians on COVID vaccines for kids
Pediatricians encourage parents of eligible children to get kids vaccinated against COVID-19
Pediatricians Answer Your COVID-19 Questions
COVID-19 and kids: How mRNA vaccines work
How mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were developed
NEW PATIENT INFORMATION
Thank you for choosing Clinical Pediatric Associates of North Texas as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
We are committed to providing the community with excellent quality medical care for children from birth through adolescence and providing a posititve environment to help parents offer their children the chance to obtain their full physical, emotional and intellectual potential.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
- Medical Record Release Form
- Child's Registration Form (2 pages)
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Financial Policies and Procedures
- Consent to Treatment of a Minor (optional)
- Acknowledgement Form
- 18yr+ Patient Information & Acknowledgement
- Cancelation & Missed Appointment Policy
- Wellness Services & Problem Oriented Services
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information regarding our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and your child will be well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you and establishing a life long relationship!